I’ve been doing some spring cleaning here and there around my studio for the past month or so. After almost 3 years it could use some reorganization and such. Coincidentally, the prompt from Weekly Geeks is about blogging goals.
My current projects:
- Evaluating my writing/blogging style. √
- Consolidating or deleting categories. √
- Fiddling with pages for easier navigation. √
- Possibly a new paint job, but last time I did that I switched it back after a week.
- Preparing for the sci-fi reading challenge’s relaunch in August.
- Adding the 1001 “must reads” to my book lists. √
- Setting up my library at Goodreads. √
Are there any suggestions or feedback? How does one assess their writing? What’s considered a best post? Isn’t it all relative anyway?